17 November 2011

First Post!

Hello fellow Kawaii-heads!

This is my first post of my first blog, and I have no idea what to write about!

Hohum!

I suppose I'll start off with something quite kawaii that I saw in Cost-Co today...


A Hello Kitty mini fridge! This is definitely something that's going on my Christmas list! What do you guys think?

Another topic I'll be posting about somewhat regularly is how I decide to paint my nails for the week, and whatever new nail varnishes I buy. The other day I bought Rimmel London's 'I Love Lasting Finish' 045 Misty Jade nail varnish. It's such a pretty colour!



The first picture is one coat, the second is two coats. (excuse the few smudges >.< )  I think it looks quite nice, a little bit of a pastel shade.

A few days later I came across 'Cracked' nail varnish. I'm sure you've all heard of it before, it's become quite a trend! But it's the first time I've used it and I think it went quite well. I decided on just doing a few nails on either hand for a quirky effect.



The cracked effect nail varnish I used was Collection 2000 'Nail Smash' topcoat. It's lasted really well for 2/3 days and could probably last longer. It was so good I bought it in white too.

I'll finish up my first blog post with a picture of an adorable kitty! Meet.. Penny Black.

 Caught her having a snooze. Aww!

First blog post. Done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment