12 December 2011

Oooo. Cupcake!

Hey hey Kawaii-heads! I know I haven't posted in a few days, so I'll try my best to make up for it now.

It's going well in my new job at the moment, and the other day, my mother made me some lunch to take with me, and guess what I found in the bag..



A yummy Cupcake! Mmmm! It was so tasty. .. And on the subject of cakes..



This is the dessert I had after my Sunday dinner last night. It was so gooey and I ate every last bit. Nom!

Now on to today's nails.. I recently bought some dotting tools from eBay, so I decided to try out my first nail art design.. Dots! Let's start from the beginning..



Here is the new nail colour I bought this week. It's Rimmel's 270 Hot Shot. Now, pink isn't usually my colour of choice, but I thought I'd try it out anyway. This is the polish with one coat.



And here is the colour with two coats. Up next, the dotting tools!



These were bought on eBay for 99p! Can't really complain about that price. They are double-ended tools, and each of the ends are different sizes to create different effects. And here is what I did with it!



Just some dots! Each nail has a different pattern on it. It's a bit messy but it was my first time using a tool to create nail art. I don't think it looks too bad! The colour I used for the dots is the recently bought Models Own in Purple Grey.



And here's the designs of the other hand.

To finish off today's post, Reindeer Muffins!



Yum yum!

Thanks a lot everyone for reading and following my blog. I'd appreciate it if you could pass this blog on to your friends.

Thanks :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment