31 March 2012

Review: Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner.






Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner

Colour 001 Ebony Black

Est. £5.29

3.5ml

Rimmel Says:

‘Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Eye Liner is the ultra precision liquid eye liner, its professional brush delivers the finest line to give you exceptional results.’

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner, and I’ve been using it for years. I’d usually get it from Boots and it lasts for ages. I’m not sure if they do this exact one any more, but they do one which I believe to be the same, just rebranded. It’s called ‘Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner’. From what I can see, it’s the same product, just newer out. (I’ve had mine for a while!)

It’s an attractive shaped tube and the part which holds the liquid seems to be of a large size so that’s good. It has a long handle for better grip and easy precision. Nice to hold and easy to use.

On the bottom is a single line and on the top is the line coloured in a bit more and thickened up. It has a very thin brush so you can get really defined lines. It goes on smooth but brings out a thick line, and fills out the colour well. Not much need to go over it a lot, which is good. It doesn’t take too long to apply to get the desired effect.

A few terrible pictures of the eyeliner on (I’m not too good at close up shots!). There’s no other make up on so it looks very basic, but it’s just to show how easy it goes on and simple it is to do. You can do thin lines with the brush or thicker with ease, depends on how you like your liner.

This is a really great product for the price, and I will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. Hopefully the newer tube will be the same product!

Definite recommendation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment