25 March 2012



What lovely weather we've been having! This picture was taken in the park at about 6PM, how pretty! My boyfriend and I spent the Saturday doing a few chores in the morning, back and for to the tip and then we went for a stroll around town and the park. It was a lovely day. Nice to see some warmth back into the air. And apart from my new shoes tearing my feet up, it was a pretty good day.



We even got up quite close to a few squirrels but they ran away up the trees :(

On Friday I did a little shopping with my mother, bought a few things.



First up, shoes! Now, I'm a nightmare to buy shoes for. I have long flat feet. So shoes never fit quite right. But these ones did, and they're so summery and nautical. These are from River Island and were £20. They're so nice I was thinking of getting them in plain black too, but they didn't have my size. They do online though. ^_^



Then I went on a bit of a Primark raid and found these beauties. They're a light greeny-blue shade with the leopard design on it. Really skinny with gold zips up to the ankles. Very lovely. £15.



Then there's this light see-throughy blouse. It's longer at the back than the front which looks quite nice when it's on. I wore it out Saturday with a vest underneath. £10 from Primark.



I also bought a few little bits from Primark too. A pair of tights with a stitching pattern down the back, and four pairs of small socks to wear with summery shoes. From about £1.50 to £2.50.



Now, I didn't buy this but I found it to be a bit of inspiration for some decoden! Very kawaii.


Mail Call!



Another package again, oh I do love eBay! I ordered this only a few nights ago, and it's here already, very impressive.



Another nail art stamping plate. This item totalled to no more than £3.00 on eBay, including postage. I can't wait to try this one out. Will be doing my nails some time this week in time for this weekend.

Big Sunday planned. Meal out with friends, a wrestling themed quiz, film night and Wrestlemania all in one. It's going to be a good day. But more on that when the time comes ;)

Oh I love shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment