22 April 2012

This week on Instagram.

For those of you who don't have Instagram or just don't follow me on there, these are my uploads of the week. Just a catch up for you all and something nice and pleasant to read on a Sunday afternoon.

If you're interested in following me on Instagram, my username is Taylalatbh

Now onto some photos!
All the easter eggs that were left! Double Decker's anyone?

Montgomery. The little moose who lives in my car.

Randy. (The Viper) Who also lives in my car!

Newly purchased Po. £2.50, bargain!

Stuffing down some cereal from the box with a spoon, yummy.

My first Domo figure. Lovely shade of green.

Painted my nails blue earlier this week. Just taken it off and my fingers are blue!

A little bit of nail art on my toes. BIG toe!

All the items I used on my toesies!

New Creepers I bought! I LOVE them.

Tilly in her new KittyVision box.

Masterpiece.   
That's all for the first edition of 'This week on Instagram'.

Don't forget to add me on Instagram and Twitter
@taylalatbh

Take care, ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment