17 June 2012

This week on Instagram.

Hello, hello! Welcome to this weeks edition of 'This week on Instagram'! Now I must admit that there isn't a lot of Instagram uploads this week, but I do have a good reason! I finally have confirmed plans to move house. We were quite skeptical for a while, due to a few previous moving plans fell through but it's all sorted now! So it means I've been busy all week packing up, so I haven't had a lot of time to do much else!

But here's the small amount of pictures I've taken and uploaded to Instagram anyway! For your enjoyment, I hope! It's a bit late to be uploaded today due to it being fathers day and me being out for dinner! 

If you'd like to follow me on Instragram my username is Taylalatbh or Click Here to add me.


A yummy magnum ice cream lolly! Mmm!

My OOTD from one day this week. My lovely new coloured skinnies! <3

Mmm. My boyfriend and I made some yummy cupcakes! They were intensely chocolatey!

I packed all my portable mirrors, and all my mirrors from the wall had been taken down so I used my iPad to dry my hair in! Smart.

Found my collection of sunglasses/glasses. Too much?

The finished cupcakes from earlier. I need to work on my piping technique!
Once again, lovely followers, I apologise for the lack of Instagram updates this week. But I hope these ones were fulfilling enough for the time being! I hope to be back on my feet within the next 3/4 weeks and back to a better scheduling!

Don't forget to add me on Instagram and Twitter for more updates.
@taylalatbh
I also have a Tumblr
And a Formspring account if you have anything to ask me!
 
I hope you enjoy your week! I'll be spending it on the move!

0 comments:

Post a Comment