26 July 2012

New Laptop + Case!

Hello lovely readers ^_^

As some of you may or may not know, it was my 21st birthday a few weeks ago and I got an amazing laptop for it.






She's an absolute beauty! She's a metallic purpley colour and actually runs The Sims 3 and all the EP's with ease! Which is what I wanted it for, really.



And obviously I jazzed it up with all the Hello Kitty I  could! 



Lock screen and all! I'm sure there's more I can customise, too. I'm looking into it!

And what colour make it more kawaii than a Hello Kitty laptop case!


I've waited two weeks for this to arrive and I'm so happy, it's so pretty!

It matches my other Hello Kitty cases now too -_^


My laptop, my netbook and my iPad are all kawaii and Hello Kitty.

Do you have any kawaii cases?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget my giveaway is happening right now!



CLICK HERE to enter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment