3 August 2012

New Cosmetics Buys!

I've just spent the morning in town running a few errands and thought what better time to spoil myself! I bought a little handful of goodies from Boots and Superdrug.

First, from Boots I bought some new Foundation. I don't know why I chose this one specifically but I guess it just stood out! This is Maybelline's 24 Hour Super Stay Foundation. In 005 Light Beige. 


You can probably guess from it's name that it is claimed to stay on for 24 hours! It also says 'non-transfer' on it so it'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. Looking forward to using it!

I paid £9.19.

Then I went on to Superdrug for the rest.

Next up is NYC 'In a New York Colour Minute' Quick Dry Nail Polish in 'Bowery Black'. I've not tried this brand before but I thought I would give it a try. You can't quite tell the colour of this polish from the picture but it's a dark shimmery grey. Keep your eyes peeled for a colour swatch in an upcoming post.


I paid £1.79.

Another brand I haven't really tried before is MUA. I saw their eyeshadow palettes and thought there were a good selection of colours for the price, so I bought two ^_^

This one is called: 'Glamour Days'. It's a very nude palette with a hint of colour and shimmer in a few of the shades.
This one is: 'Poptastic'. I wanted this one because the colours are so bright! There's a few shimmery shades in there too, as well as some matte ones. 

These were £4.00 each, bargain.

I can't wait to try this out, will probably do some swatches in an upcoming post when I open up these babies!

A little update on me!

I've got a part time job starting next week in a clothing store so keep your eyes open for some nice work outfit posts, I'm sure. Wish me luck! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget my giveaway is happening right now!



CLICK HERE to enter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment